I am current seeking an experienced Data Modeler for a permanent job opportunity with a client in London.
The Data Modeler, will be responsible for developing data model for in line with the stated project objectives and delivery plan, maintaining the scope, financials and timelines. It is essential that the successful Data Modeler possesses hands on Design & Modeling experience in Banking domain. In addition, exposure to IBM BDW (Banking Data Warehouse) would be highly advantageous.
- Driving medium and large assignments using DW/BI best practices and methodologies
- Generate client interest in DW/BI solutions
- Align recommended with the strategic direction, manage exceptions, and effectively communicating solutions and their justification to relevant stakeholders
Key Skills / Experience Required
- Data Model implementation experience
- Hands-on Design & Modeling
- Experience in developing Conceptual, Logical, Physical model in both OLTP and OLAP environments
- Knowledge of different approaches for Modeling (Relational & Dimensional)
- Experience with standard modelling tools
- Strong tuning skills
Please note that applicants must hold valid SC Clearance or be eligible to obtain SC Clearance.
- Data Modeling
- Security Clearance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job