This is a full time permanent role with a salary of up to £53,000
The Data Manager is expected to work closely with both the Data Support teams and the IT teams, using internal and external systems such as Maximo and COINS to produce technical reports to improve the efficiency of all contracts and data that has been accumulated by operations to the best of your ability.
To help manage the following work streams
- Day to day support for existing southern contracts.
- Support winning work/ mobilisation activities.
- Support current digital tools implementations in the South such as V-Forms and MYMI.
- Support key monthly data management, quality checks and remediation.
- Deliver systems training.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.
- Data Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job