Data Engineer/Data Manager - Excel, SQL
c£30,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Our client is a rapidly growing niche Professional Services organisation. Consulting predominantly to the Heath Sector, they deliver solutions that encompass Analytics, Spend Management, Insight Provision and Change and Transformation programmes.
The Role: Data Manager
On the back of increased business successes and repeat work, they have created a role to address their internal and external Data needs. Working on both company and client projects, this role is visible, critical and will be instrumental in the continued growth and success of the organisation. Delivering strong data analysis, you will be analysing and evaluating data provided by clients, managing monthly collection of data and data processes, checking, fixing and uploading data into Qlikview.
Ideally, applicants should have the following attributes and abilities:
- Advanced level of MS Excel and basic VBA
- Comfortable handling large datasets e.g. manipulation, wrangling etc.
- Evidence of strong data management and experience of data schemes
- Ideally, experience of tools such as Qlikview, Qliksense, Alteryx or Tableau (not essential)
- Advanced Access skills
- Experience of creating SQL databases
- The ability to communicate complex analysis in a clear, precise, actionable manner
- Evidence of working closely with clients to deliver data projects and Insight
- Demonstration of career ambition
- NHS or Health Sector knowledge would be a plus
In return, you can expect a large degree of autonomy within your role, the opportunity of home working (some travel may be required, monthly meetings at the London HQ. Their Consultants are based across the UK and most work from remotely), a friendly and focused team, a growing Consultancy so you will be personally responsible for shaping the data management future landscape. The opportunity to take this role as far as you want to, growing with the company, being a champion of new technologies, what to use, what is up and coming in the data management/data visualisation field. This role could suit someone with a long career who is looking to now reduce their commuting and work from home.
Please Quote REF: 143 when applying and please detail your specific experience and how it relates specifically to the above role description and requirements.
- Data Analysis
- Data Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Data Manipulation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job