Data & Insight Exec
As a multi-media business we are passionate about harnessing the power of data to gain business insights, surface opportunities and increase efficiencies. This opportunity will be working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment within the data insight team. You will play a vital role in helping to shape our understanding of our customers using the latest analytical tools and techniques to deliver real insight and value.
This team bring the results of analyses to life with detailed understanding of customer journeys, market trends, competitor analysis and data visualisation to provide a suite of professional data services to the wider business
You will need to have well-developed analytical and insight skills, adept at analysing large amounts of detailed information, identifying trends and opportunities. You will also need a great working knowledge of excel and experience of other data management systems.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience and understanding of data segmentation.
- Proven track record of supporting and adding value to business projects
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and to budget.
- Understanding of data manipulation and analysis tools and techniques such as modelling and segmentation and how they should be applied.
- Understanding of the customer lifecycle journey.
- Ability to couple intellect with strong insight and a hands on approach.
- Ability to tell stories with data to a range of stakeholders using visualisation tools
SALARY, BONUS & BENEFITS
• Salary range £18,500
• Full 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays
• Free weekly & monthly publications
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Archant Gold - matched charity fund raising
• Give as You Earn - tax-free charity giving scheme
We are Archant. The UK’s leading local media company.
Archant people are driven, motivated and passionate about positive change.
We are proud of our history…of our trusted, market-leading heritage newspaper and magazine brands that remain an integral part of everyday life.
But we’re forward-thinking people too. We obsess about innovation, creativity, service and expertise, relentlessly striving to be the most engaging media in every community we serve.
We are on a mission to make digital marketing accessible to all. We build websites, provide complete SEO services and deliver targeted, bespoke digital campaigns that fit our clients’ objectives seamlessly.
We produce video, animation, e-newsletters, apps, blogs - content that brings storytelling to life.
We stage vibrant, celebrated, must-attend events where like-minded people come together…
And because we’re ideas people, we think fluidly. Our multi-award winning 'New European’ national tabloid broke all records as the fastest newspaper launch in history - just nine days from concept to hitting the shops.
You can discover what it’s like to work and for a full portfolio of products please go to our website.
A few facts about us:
* We operate over 140 news, lifestyle and special-interest brands throughout Britain.
* Every member of our family receives ongoing development from in-house trainers, complete with interactive online learning. Over 40 modules to choose from keeps you at the top of your game.
* There’s always something new. Hive, our in-house social media, allows you to find new friends with shared interests and have your say on all things Archant. Come join our Staff Forums and help organise some rip-roaring team nights out!
* Archant’s state-of-the-art print centre team have won numerous awards for their service levels and green credentials. As well as our own newspapers, we print over 40 other publications for brands including The Racing Post, Classic Car Weekly and Oxfam. Our giant presses can print 22 full newspapers per second!
* Dialogue is our content marketing agency, producing gorgeous magazines for clients including Rolls Royce, Center Parcs, Royal Ascot and Harley Davidson.
* We stage over 100 must-attend events per year. From intimate and interactive digital learning sessions for SMEs…to major show-stoppers at London Olympia.
- Data Analysis
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- Data Manipulation
- Data Segmentation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"