Data & Information Manager - Milton Keynes
This role will implement and manage a Data capability/service and associated team that will support its journey to becoming a data-driven organisation.
- To deliver large parts of the Data Strategy as directed by the Data Governance Council this will include:
- Data Architectural artefacts and thorough documentation (Dataflows, Workflows, Data Models, Data Dictionaries etc)
- Data Quality measurement
- Improvements in Data Quality
- Master Data Management solutions
- Data Warehousing and Analytics / Discovery
- Management Reporting
- Enterprise Data Integration
Must have the following:
- Detailed technical understanding of Data Management tools and processes. Although not a hands-on coding role, candidates will be expected to have a strong technical background and be able to demonstrate a history of successful technical delivery on Data programmes
- Able to point to significant technical expertise (backed up by substantial examples) in at least two of the following: Data Warehousing, Integrations, Data Migration, Data Architecture/Modelling, ETL design/development, Analytics and Insight
- Significant experience of building and managing teams
- Significant experience of managing projects and workloads in a Matrix with other programmes of works
- Demonstrable competence in transitioning projects into BAU and managing BAU systems
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships in a global organisation (a range of time zones and English often as a second language) right up to C-level
Full job description and company details available upon request
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'