Data Governance Manager (Colllibra)
Data Governance Manager (Colllibra)
Collibra Ranger or Solution Architect certification
9 month contract
London 2 days a week, rest of the time working from home.
£800 per day inside IR35
Digital transformation consultancy is actively recruiting for an experienced Data Governance Manager (Collibra) to be responsible for leading data governance initiatives on behalf of and end client in the finance/commodities sector. The successful Data Governance Manager (Collibra) will be tasked to maintain data quality, compliance, and security. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to define and implement data governance strategies, policies, and procedures, ensuring that data is a valuable and trusted asset for the client.
- Conduct or participate in meetings, workshops and introductions with business and IT stakeholders to understand current state Data Governance and Management maturity and pain points in support of building a future state Collibra strategy and roadmap.
- Identify, document, and prioritize Collibra use cases that will support the strategy and roadmap.
- Translate business and technical requirements into Collibra designs, oversee the implementation and validate outcome with users.
- Support establishing a Collibra operating model aligned with a data governance operating model.
- Assess, recommend, and implement capabilities related to business and technical metadata, data lineage, data profiling, data quality improvement efforts, and issue/request management in Collibra.
- Develops and delivers meta-governance recommendations.
- Design automated and bulk upload metadata import/export methods.
- Develops and delivers training materials, use case and asset model documentation, as well as implementation specification.
- Recommends curation processes for high-quality content in Collibra.
- Provides recommendations for leveraging full functionality of Collibra platform (Quality, workflow, lineage diagrams, UI, dashboards, views, etc.)
Essential experience for the position of Data Governance Manager
- Collibra Ranger or Solution Architect certification
- 10+ years of data management experience in an enterprise environment.
- In-depth knowledge of data governance and data management concepts, approaches, and tools and the role of data governance in the successful implementation of data strategy.
- Ability to explain the value of Collibra and data governance to both business and technical stakeholders.
- In depth experience as a Data Quality specialist to adhere to the data governance rules and policies to develop, store and maintain high quality data.
- Experience in dealing with the Data Quality principles needed to deliver high-quality data assets.
- Experience with Data Quality tools. Collibra Data quality is preferred.
- Experience in Data Issue management - finding and resolving issues with Data Quality
- Experience with data profiling and data integration tools
- Experience with automation processes
- Experience with query languages (SQL is a common query language)
- Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) is a plus.
- Certification in any cloud (Azure, GCP, AWS) is a plus.
- Quality Improvement
- Data Quality
- Data Governance
- Data Integration
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'