Relocate to Munich
Up to €100,000 + Bonus
Our client is a global Insurance business and is looking for a Data Engineer to join the business on a permanent basis.
This opportunity will include inventing new business models.
- Expand the AI-based data management platform for customer-oriented solutions and internal use cases
- Advise the business in utilising data management to grow their core business and explore new business models
- Think from a product perspective, developing a roadmap of capabilities
- Develop scalable, customer-facing and reliable solutions in a cloud-native big data environment
- Work together with data scientists, customers, and external partners
- Previous expertise as a data engineer
- Excellent coding skills in Python, R or Java
- Deep learning/ machine learning
- Algorithm understanding
- SQL skills
- Understanding of cloud architectures
- Agile software development
If interested or for further information, please apply immediately.
Keywords - data engineering, data analytics, machine learning, ai, Germany, Munich,
- Machine Learning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'