Data Engineer - SSIS, ETL, Data Warehousing
Newcastle upon Tyne - weekly commutes
Up to £38,000 per annum
This is an opening with an organisation who rarely need to recruit, based up here in the North East; with national reach and recognition. This company have multiple projects and a team of real talent her on the verge of cutting edge bespoke Business Intelligence solutions. As a result of workload, they’re looking to add the right personality to their team of talented developers to specialise within the design, development and implementation of advanced Data Warehouse solutions.
The organisation have a very reputable name within the Technology market and are constantly breaking company records, year on year. They attract the top talent and a huge proportion of their staff are actually relocaters. This is a very unique opportunity to join an organisation where many professionals retire.
We’re looking for:
- Microsoft BI Stack - SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
- Data Modelling/Warehouse Design experience
- PowerBI experience
- Design Data Warehouses, using various data to produce conceptual designs
- You will use your Microsoft SQL Server and other packages to action the above
- Take responsibility for your own time, whilst working on multiple projects and undertaking various other responsibilities
- Spend some of your time as a face for the business and help to translate advanced technical terminology in an effort to gauge requirements
- Boast over 100+ years of BI and SQL Server experience
- Bring the world of data to life
- Are given full autonomy to work together and often collaborate on different projects
- Frequently mentor junior employees and take part in regular exercises to consolidate and refine their technical ability
You’ll receive an amazing benefits package, including:
- An unrivalled holiday allowance
- Career progression
- Flexibility to remote work when needed
- Amongst many others, including medical insurances for your family, personal development plans, free food & others!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'