Data Architect - Servicenow
We are Global IT Recruitment specialist that provides support to the clients across UK, Europe and Australia. We have an excellent job opportunity for you.
Role Title: Data Architect - Servicenow
Location: Hybrid 20% Manchester / Sheffield / Nottingham
Duration: Up to 31/03/2024
• There is a CSDM PROJECT EXTERNAL SERVICE MANAGEMENT Itsm 3RD PARTY HAS COME BACK WITH RECOMMENDATION WHICH WILL GET THE STTRUACTURE PROGRESS readiness - Common services data model…
Technical knowledge -
Ability to experience data design teams , strong , manage frameworks strong knowledge map out our structure ,
Service now , open source soft ware, good analytical skills good problem solving ,
Interpersonal skills variety of stakeholders.
Support from delivery manager , support asset management area
Public Sector - Desirable
Previous service now platforms
Experience data architecture field what they have been exposed..
Educated to degree level - Not essential Subject matter qualifications
Learning to deliver outcomes..
No Line management experience required.
• Strong educational background. educated to degree level or equivalent, with appropriate ICT quali-fications.
• Strong self-motivational skills, with the ability to appropriately prioritise and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment in line with the business objectives.
• Strong management skills with experience of managing data design teams.
• Strong knowledge of the principles and practices of data architectures and experience of working within defined architecture frameworks and processes; including extensive knowledge of the tools and techniques required to design artefacts across the application, technology and security archi-tectural domains.
• Strong knowledge of the architectural design patterns required to support enterprise scale applica-tions systems and services including Services Orientated Architectures (SOA) principles.
• Good understanding of key technologies including major proprietary technologies and open source software, including ServiceNow, Customer Relationship Management, Collaboration, Content Man-agement, Relational Database Management and Custom Application Frameworks.
• Good understanding of government strategies, policies and standards in relation to delivering IS/IT systems, organisations, strategies and processes.
• Good conceptual and analytical skills, demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving.
• Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, with ability to explain technical concepts to business audiences and a strong track record of building relationships and networks with people at all levels, including senior business and board stakeholders.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'