A fantastic Brand new role working for a Global Retailer as an experienced Data Analyst.
You will be responsible for collection of data from multiple sources such as the Brands teams, Consumer Data, wholesale shipment data etc and to identify opportunities to the Finance Director and Head of Brands.
The main focus for this role is to turn data into actionable insights to drive strategy & volume for the Brands teams.
Your role as Catagory Insights Analyst
- Provide internal Validation of opportunities, and P&Ls for new ideas
- Collate large volumes of Data for several teams (Sales, Wholesale, Supply, & Market)
- Support with information with the Sales and Planning team to obtain correct retail data to draw insights and comparisons for products sell-in and sell-out performance
- Deliver SCO/ Style analysis on margin delivery
- Deliver ad hoc reporting when required
What you need:
- Strong Data Analysis experience
- Advanced Excel
- Commercial awareness with understanding of Sales and margin reporting
- Able to multi-task