This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
REED Technology are delighted to partner with a government organisation who are seeking a Data Analyst to join their Lisburn based team on a 8 month temporary basis initially.
Reporting to the IT Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for collating, validating and analysing the organisations data. This information will be then used to forecast future trends and changes that may be required.
This is an extremely important role within the organisation and the successful candidate will possess:
• 3rd level qualification in a relevant subject i.e. computer science, mathematics or statistics.
• 2+ years Data Analysis experience
• Experience of analysing information and making effective recommendations
• Experience using a data system to produce and analyse reports
• Experience of writing a data sharing protocol
If you meet the above criteria, are highly organised, can work well within a team and are immediately available to commence employment then I want to hear from you ASAP.
Please contact Niall Lennon on 02890330604 or via firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial and confidential discussion.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job