Data Analyst / Data Verification (MS SQL & CRM) - up to £30k - based near Preston & Blackpool -This highly successful and expanding Leisure & Hospitality organisation is in the process of amalgamating a number of CRM databases using Talend and is seeking to recruit an experienced Data Analyst with good SQL Server (T-SQL) skills and ideally knowledge of CRM.
- Control and manage all aspects of CRM (MS Dynamics 365) data
- Assist CRM Manager & Developer in project lifecycles from requirements gathering, design and Test, taking a lead role in the Test stage
- Monitor all data ensuring only validated (format & content) data enters the CRM system
- Identify causes of data anomalies and influence process for data capture to ensure validity and integrity of data entering the CRM system
- Advise CRM Manager on structure, design and performance of CRM Data
- Provide MIS across the organisation undertaking investigation, analysis, design, and project work to maximise use of the CRM system
- Produce MI reports as requested.
The CRM Analyst will be expected to:
- Build an in-depth knowledge of the CRM database and it’s uses
- Design & implement Data Flows, testing integrations
- Investigate and diagnose any failures in data flows
- Design & maintain a responsive information service for staff and introduce MS Power BI tools.
- 2 years+ experience of managing and integrating data
- Testing of Data Flows
- Strong Analysis skills
- MS SQL Server (T-SQL ) ideally with SSRS, SSIS etc
- Excellent communication skills.
- Numerate, logical, educated to A Level standard.
Knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Visio, MS Dynamics CRM, DotMailer, and Power BI would be an advantage as would experience of having worked in a Sales and Marketing environment or in Hospitality.
Marketing data is key to our client so this is an exciting career opportunity to join a well established company who hold many awards inc Investors in People, and who can offer an excellent working environment and benefits package. Based Fylde coast commutable from Blackpool. Preston, Blackburn.
Salary £26,000 to £30,000neg dependant on experience.
To £30,000 +excellent benefits package
- Data Analyst
- Information Analyst
- MS Dynamics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job