Are you looking for an exciting and challenging administrator role? Are you a highly organised individual with strong administrative skills and meticulous attention to detail? If the answer is yes then DS Smith has the perfect opportunity for you!
Supporting the Master Data Team Leader and Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining the financial data held within the Shared Service Centre in accordance with defined service level agreements.
You will have the opportunity to develop strong relationships across the wider functions based at the Shared Service Centre, the wider businesses and other systems administrators.
What being a Data Administrator at DS Smith will involve…
Reporting to the Master Data Team Leader, you will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the master data within various systems for DS Smith sites around the globe. Your key responsibility is to inquisitively validate and accurately create the master data within a controlled environment, ensuring that the appropriate parties are consulted and informed in the approval process. You will be required to maintain the departmental documents and case management systems and support the wider team with any ad-hoc duties as and when required.
The Master Data Administrator will be expected to support all DS Smith sites and resolve any customer queries within clearly defined service level agreements.
What we would like our candidate to have…
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with both internal and external customers
• A competent user of the full Microsoft Office suite
• Proven ability to produce work of an extremely high standard paying meticulous attention to detail at all times
• Ability to prioritise and work flexibly in order to complete ad-hoc duties as and when required
• Administration experience within a busy environment, processing a high volume of work
• SAP system experience
• Slovenian, Dutch or Spanish language skills
About DS Smith: DS Smith is a leading supplier of recycled packaging, both within the UK market and throughout Europe. A FTSE 250 listed business with a turnover in excess of £4.8 billion. The organisation employs over 27,000 people worldwide and is continuing to grow both organically and through acquisition.
Salary: circa £18,000
• Up to 5% bonus
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Annual cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Paid Expenses
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Data Management