Job Description for daily Nanny / Housekeeper – Merton Park
Job Reference: DB238
Job Title: Nanny Housekeeper (50/50 split)
Location: Merton Park, London (SW19)
Number of Children: 3 children aged 14, 12 and 9
Salary: £18,983 - £23,737 gross per annum (equivalent £10 to £12 net per hour)
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Required: 1pm-7.30pm, Monday -Thursday: 1pm-6pm Friday
Driver: Yes, a driver is required and a car is provided for use on duty
We are looking for a friendly, calm, helpful and reliable person to support the whole family and household. They are an amicably-split parent family, with the children’s father living very close. As such we need someone who is flexible and understanding of the family situation.
The family need someone who can take responsibility, who is incredibly reliable, and whom the children will warm to and trust.
Duties will include: -
- Supervising homework
- taking children to and from activities,
- school pick up where required
- Deep cleaning as instructed
- regular cleaning of the home to keep it clean and liveable.
- Washing up
- Changing beds
- Taking in deliveries
- putting away food shopping
- noting when we are running out of items
- Take out and bring in bins and recycling weekly
- Collecting dry cleaning
- Planning and cooking healthy and filling evening meals
- preparing packed lunches
- Keeping up to date with the children's activities, when subscriptions are due, new uniform or kit is needed, and changes to plans.
Given the family structure the cleaning duties will be split between the two houses, which are around the corner from one another.
HomeOrganisers Ltd acting as an Employment Agency for thispermanent position. Along with your CV, you must also have an up to date DBS and Paediatric First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain, along with a minimum of 2 last / current employer professional referees that are immediately contactable.
Apply for this job Please quote job reference number DB238
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job