Cycling Charity Fundraiser - Sustrans
Cycling Charity Fundraiser
- Pay: £10.55 p/hr + bonuses, paid weekly
- Hours of work: 30 hr/wk - Afternoon, evening work and weekend working
- Location: In and around the London National Cycle Network
- Applicant ideally would have their own bicycle
Do you love walking and cycling?
If the answer is YES, then we have the perfect job for you!
This exciting role will be responsible for recruiting Sustrans Supporters on the National Cycle Network across the UK.
Working on the NCN in line with the Paths for Everyone vision and the NCN Review.
You will be part of a team of passionate and well informed fundraisers who will be out in public helping raise the profile and supporter numbers of the charity making it easier for people to walk and cycle.
Working afternoons to evenings and alternate weekend days; you will go out and confidently ask the public to become supporters of Sustrans.
About the Cycling Charity Fundraiser role:
Sustrans fundraisers work in small teams on different access points on the traffic free paths (National Cycle Network) and speak to path users about the charity and aim to recruit new supporters.
- Cycle/walk to work and be happy to work outdoors.
- Communicate the purpose of Sustrans’ work to members of the public
- Be comfortable working towards a target
- Look after and maintain a digital tablet used for face to face fundraising
Successful Cycling Charity Fundraiser applicants will:
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about the benefits of walking and cycling
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Operate well as part of a team and happy to work solo occasionally
- Have a can do attitude
Spend your time working in the great outdoors; weekly pay; and helping to further a wonderful cause!
Click to apply for this Cycling Charity Fundraiser role with your CV and phone number and we'll call you back as quickly as we can!
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'