Are you interested in furthering your career as a Cyber Systems Engineer, if so we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking an experienced, innovative and dedicated Systems Engineer (Tier2/3) to join our technical team in Fleet to ensure the growth and development of our Technical Consultancy Services. Working with both mainstream manufacturers and niche players, each day offers a new challenge, and learning opportunity. In return we offer, development, training and an excellent package all within a modern technical working environment.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Translate customer needs into solutions that will meet their requirements, taking into consideration budget constraints.
- Ability to lead technical designs for customer projects providing the confidence to others of your own knowledge and experience.
- Produce Statement of Works demonstrating that we understand detailed customer requirements.
- Work with the team of engineers and project managers delivering the technical elements of projects to end customers.
- Perform troubleshooting providing "hands on" escalation assistance to other team members, liaising with the manufacturers when appropriate
- Promote learning within the technical team, of your knowledge.
- Supporting and configuring systems including: Microsoft / Linux / VMware
Skills and Experience
You will have experience within networking, systems support and associated technologies.
We expect you to have worked with, installed, configured and supported the following
- Microsoft Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016
- Linux - Centos
- VMware ESXi & vCenter
In addition to system support, application support for Microsoft Exchange, Active-Directory, Microsoft NPS, DNS and DHCP (BIND) will be beneficial.
Proven track record implementing solutions from within our Systems manufacturers' portfolio is desirable but not essential, such as…..
- Infoblox / Efficient IP / Bradford Networks
We envisage you to have good understanding of customer service, promote professional conduct and company values internally and to customers, have good oral and written communications skills, be able to learn and adopt new technologies and be able to work under pressure.
If you have the aptitude to learn and grow send in your CV.
About KHIPU Networks
KHIPU Networks is an award-winning international cyber security company, who specialise in providing leading next-generation WiFi, Networking and Cyber Security solutions across all market sectors. Our ethos has always been to work in partnership with customers, to understand their environments and challenges so that we can design and deploy 'best of breed’ solutions that enable them to meet their strategic goals. We are by Royal Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen, Network Security Provider and hold the highest certifications for the solutions we deliver.
At KHIPU, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages creativity and collaboration, with colleagues and customers, this makes us so effective at what we do.
Our UK Offices are based in Ancells Business Park, within 10 minutes’ walk of Fleet mainline station with direct links into London. Ample free parking is also available on site. The job will involve travel throughout the UK, and sometimes worldwide.
What's in it for you?
KHIPU is a family friendly company and recognises the value in investing in training and development of their staff. Motivating them to perform at their best. Exceptional achievements are recognised and rewarded appropriately.
Along with a generous basic salary we also give you…..
- 23 day's holiday, rising with service to 28 days
- Buy/Sell holiday scheme
- Company pension scheme,
- Death in Benefit Insurance
- Access to voluntary benefit options such as private health insurance, cycle to work and child care vouchers.
All of this, in a professional and technically challenging, but at the same time inspiring and fun environment. Send us your CV and become one of the team, if you have the aptitude to learn and grow with us.
- Windows Server
- DNS management
- VMware ESX
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'