This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
As the European specialist in cyber security, the mission of Airbus' CyberSecurity business is to protect governments, companies and critical infrastructures from cyber threats. Its trusted, high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and counter the most advanced cyber attacks.
Airbus CyberSecurity in Newport (South Wales) is looking for a graduate calibre engineer to work within its Product Support Engineering Group as a Junior Cyber Security Product Support Engineer. As the successful applicant, you will work within a small team where you will be assigned a mentor and benefit from both on the job and external training.
Typical activities will include:
- Responding to customer queries and issues
- Investigating and reproducing product issues
- Collate customer network topologies to assist development with testing
- Deliver on-site upgrades
- Product improvement program; meet with stakeholders to discuss customer requests and features that would benefit the Cyber product community
- Assist with customer trials
- Feedback customer experiences and needs, shaping the products going forward
- Maintain relationships with current and potential customers
- Assist with technical input to the marketing team
You have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a degree level (or equivalent) in Engineering, IT or a related discipline
- Proven knowledge in Networking
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to present and write reports to key stakeholders (both internal and external) at a professional level
- Professional approach
- Enthusiastic to learn
- Fluent in English
The following requirements are desirable:
- Knowledge in Security
- Knowledge in software languages (C#, C++, C, Python)
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognised authorities.
Please apply online for this vacancy at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV attached. By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group. Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job