There is a growing demand within this niche business area and our client is looking to increase their team of specialists. This is an opportunity to enhance and develop your OT skills within a collaborative environment - one which encourages career and professional development.
Our global client is a leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. They have a well established OT Security team who are dedicated to providing consultancy services to clients within their OT environments - helping them understand their security posture, identify any gaps and vulnerabilities and proposing and introducing new solutions.
Your previous experience will need to include some or all of the following:
- experience of working in OT environments within Energy, Oil and Gas, Chemical, Pharmaceutical or similar
- specialism/s in an OT domain/s: Network Architecture, Inventory Gathering, Situational Review, Endpoint Protection, Policy & Governance, Standards, Education & Awareness
- experience as a consultant or within an organisations OT environment
- establishing roadmaps to improve their current security posture and developing related processes and procedures
- experience of leading an assessment or evaluation of an OT environment from start to finish
- experience of evaluating and assessing large organisations from the standpoint of OT
- relevant certifications or knowledge of industry best practices and standards
Specifically, within the role you will:
- Conduct site surveys to help customers identify the systems in their OT environment (includes offshore)
- Conduct system and network security compliance assessments to assess vulnerabilities in OT environments
- Facilitate risk assessments to assess and mitigate the identified vulnerabilities in OT environments
- Develop OT policies and procedures to reduce the risk of a security breach and sustain OT security
- Conduct audits and gap analysis to assess customer compliance against policies and procedures
- Provide general OT security advice to assist customers addressing OT security issues
The role is home based but requires travel to client sites throughout the UK (Post Lockdown/Covid)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'