Cyber Security Consultants are home based but must be flexible to work UK wide dependent on client requirements (post Lockdown/Covid)
We are currently working with a global leader in consulting, security services and digital transformation - highly respected both as a supplier and as an employer, who are looking to significantly grow their UK Cyber capability.
Cyber Security Consultantscan expect excellent career progression, personal development and the opportunity to work with like-minded people on complex, often ground breaking technical solutions.
You will be joining a strong team of security and risk management professionals who are qualified and equipped to tackle their customers’ most challenging security-related concerns
As a Cyber Security Consultant you will:
- be a confident professional looking to take their expertise to the next level.
- have provided Consulting Services to a wide and varied client base
- have experience of and participation in delivery of secure solutions.
- demonstrate strong consulting and business development skills.
- be able to balance risk against other requirements - usability, agility, cost.
- input to bids
- assist with presentation of proposals to clients
- provide thought leadership
- collaborate effectively with other specialist colleagues
Areas that you are likely to be involved with include:
• Risk assessment and risk management
• Operational technology or Industrial control systems
• Data management and storage
• Cloud or Network security
• Audit event recording and analysis
• Securing mobile data and devices
• Secure Applications - architecture, software development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'