- As part of the Technology Risk Assurance team, we are looking for an individual with at least two years' Cyber Security consulting experience to join the dynamic cyber team as a semi-senior in a client facing consultancy role.
- We are looking to recruit an individual with a good understanding of the fundamentals of IT/Information/Cyber security to effectively deliver an increasing portfolio of work.
- The role will typically focus on performing cyber controls gap/maturity assessments and control reviews as well as more technically focused technology assessments. The role will also involve supporting the Cyber Security Management team as they look to develop the proposition and grow the business.
- The opportunities to develop are significant and appropriate support will be provided, including training.
- Deliver Cyber/IT Security reviews and advisory assignments to a high standard
- Understanding of business context and requirements for security controls and able to articulate security risk to non-technical and technical audiences
- Help deliver internal/external/application penetration testing and report results
- Ensure excellent client service
- Support the Cyber Security Managers and Partner in the development of new propositions, delivery of the marketing plan and business development strategy
Technical Knowledge, Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Two to three years of experience in an information/cyber security role (consultancy experience)
- A strong understanding of network infrastructure such as VPNs, firewalls, switches, routers, LANs,,Intrusion Detection, vulnerability scanning etc.;
- A good understanding of cyber security concepts and systems/solutions such as IDM, DLP, SIEM SOC,SSO etc.
- A good understanding of Vulnerability and Risk Assessment approaches and methodologies
- Good understanding of the Cyber Security Strategy good practice frameworks (for example, the Cyber Security Essentials NIST CSF, CIS top 20)
- Experience performing cyber risk and control gap assessments
- Understanding of the ISO 2700X series of standards and guidelines
- Flexibility to travel on a regular basis locally with potential for wider travel including international assignments.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral) and first rate interpersonal skills at all levels. Able to explain technological concepts and risks to non-technological audiences.
- Understanding of the PCI DSS series of standards and guidelines
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience of delivering penetration testing and vulnerability scanning assessments
- Security qualifications CREST Registered Tester, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer / Auditor, CEH/CISM/CISA (Exam qualified
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
- Cyber Security/consultancy/penetration testing/ vulnerability assessment/ risk/ risk assessment/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job