Customer Support Specialist - Greek Speaking
Our Client has a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Support Specialist to join their team in their Head Office in Reading.
Our client is based on the outskirts of Reading and offers plenty of free on site parking, they are also close to public transport links.
We will consider candidates with office based experience as well as graduates seeking their first opportunity.
Key areas of Responsibility
- Provide an excellent standard of customer service in Fluent Greek and English to our clients customers
- You will be receiving information from customers and collating reports
- Provide support and training to customers on the companies services and products available
- Log customer queries and ensure resolutions are found promptly
- Provide general local language support which may include translation of documents
- Work closely with other departments to provide an excellent service
- Experience of working within a supplier/client environment preferred
- Experience of client relationship management through telephone and email interaction
- The ability to multi task and work to deadlines
- Good problem solving skills, ability to generate possible solutions
- Ability to work in high pressure team environment
- Able to work on own initiative
- Strong Excel skills
- Good level of IT skills in general
- High level of numeracy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'