If you have excellent customer service skills with the ability to work under pressure, this may just be the role for you!
Shift pattern - 4 on 4 off, 6am - 6pm, 6pm - 6am
- You will be assisting and coordinating effective deployment of operational resources to emergencies.
- You will be liaising with the public, emergency services and the council.
- You will be providing assistance to the controllers.
- Helping to identify and allocate tasks to operational resources in a time efficient and cost effective way.
- Recording and entering data accurately in to in house systems.
- Ensuring all customer queries are resolved in line with agreed contractual arrangements.
- To rigorously adhere to protocols/procedures.
- Problem solver with the ability to use own initiative
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to remain focused under pressure
- Task Focused
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this role please apply below or send a word format CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job