Customer Support & KYC Specialist x 10
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are pleased to be working alongside a dynamic and market leading FinTech business as they embark upon a period of consistent growth in user numbers. This is a fantastic opportunity for passionate customer service professionals to work at one of the UKs fastest growing start-ups that has integrity at the core of everything they do.
This is a highly varied and technical role that will involve promptly and efficiently answering customer queries via ZenDesk (email ticketing system), in addition you will be onboarding a large volume of new customers, carrying out KYC (Know Your Customer) & AML (Anti Money-Laundering) checks.
You will need strong communication skills in order to liaise with colleagues across departments in resolving product or technical problems, as well as documenting and flagging issues in the appropriate way, suggesting improvement where necessary.
What We Are Looking For:
- Customer Service or Technical Support Experience
- Recent Graduates with no experience may also be considered
- An understanding of KYC and/or AML processes
- Basic Knowledge or Interest in Cryptocurrency
- Flexibility to work 1 day per weekend (with 1 weekday off)
- A high level of integrity
What You Will Get:
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, dependant on experience
- A fun, fast-pace, diverse working environment
- Opportunity to join a global player in an exciting, emerging industry
- Training and Development opportunities
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Fantastic East London/City Offices (1 minute from a tube station)
- Free Lunches and snacks
- Private Medical & Dental Insurance
Due to the high level of applications we politely ask that you do not call into the office in regards to this role, additionally only suitable candidates can be contacted.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Tech Support
- User Operations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'