Customer Support Executive
£22k per annum
My client is looking for a Customer Support Executive to join their busy customer services team in Milton Keynes. As the Customer Support Executive, you will be on the front line of delivering a high-quality customer experience to their customers. Each day is different, you will be talking to existing customers aiding, troubleshooting and replying to emails & queries and finding new ways to help customers and consumers.
- Be the first point of call for customer and client call, address issues & questions, help reach rapid resolution
- Offer telephone support: investigating, diagnosing and resolving customer enquiries; working where necessary with internal support teams and other colleagues
- Day to day email support where required
- Work closely with their customers and consumers to investigate issues using good questioning and fact-finding skills
- Take ownership of your calls and always do what you commit to do and provide regular and timely updates
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the company system, products and processes in order to effectively and efficiently handle a wide range of customer enquiries
- Take end-to-end ownership over issues and manage customer expectations
- Making changes to products and services, as requested by customers and account managers Accurately record and update customer information on call, across multiple internal systems
- Proactively and constructively raise issues and contribute ideas around how all members of the team can each work more effectively
Experience required for Customer Support Executive:
- Previous experience in a telephone-based customer service/support role
- Somebody who loves being on the phone to customers
- A clear and strong communicator with excellent questioning and listening skills
- Ability to empathise and show care & consideration to customers, whilst still being able to deliver difficult messages to customers when needed
- A strong team player who forms positive relationships with both colleagues and customers
- Customer Experience
- Customer Services
- Customer Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'