Customer Support Consultant
Salary: £17,257 - £25,886 pa depending on experience
Benefits: (28 days holiday + bank holiday, pension, annual bonus)
Royal London's platform division is a growing, successful business and one of the largest employers in central Bath. Our investment platform is used by financial advisers to manage their clients' money and is marketed under the Ascentric brand. With strong financial backing from the Royal London Group and an unwavering focus on our customers; our platform has grown into an award winning, flexible and transparent service that allows both advisers and investors view and manage their investment portfolios in one place online. We have enjoyed significant growth every year since launch in 2007 and we now look after over £10bn of our customers' investments.
Our business continues to grow rapidly and it is an open, honest and dynamic place to work. It's an exciting time to join us as we enter our next phase of growth.
We are looking to add a Customer Support Consultant to our Operations based in central Bath. You will provide excellent customer service to our customers ensuring all tasks are undertaken within regulatory or legislative guidelines.
This role would suit a person who enjoys serving customers and has high levels of professionalism and personal integrity. It provides an opportunity to gain experience in the investment/wealth management sector, working with high net worth customers and their financial advisers, for a well-regarded local company with national coverage.
- Own all requests/enquiries from start to completion, minimising hand-offs, working with colleagues from across the business to deliver a high quality personal service
- Become an expert user of our online platform, able to assist customers and financial advisers, ensuring they are aware of the tools and online facilities available
- Be prepared to take on a range of different administrative/customer service tasks, demonstrating flexibility, a desire to learn and collaborative attitude
- Constantly seek additional knowledge to help you provide additional value to our customers, anticipating their needs and finding solutions to any challenges that arise
- Customer service/administration experience is preferred or educated to degree level
- Excellent verbal and numeracy skills are essential, as is being able to communicate in a confident, professional and sincere manner.
- Demonstrate extremely high levels of personal integrity to maintain the trust of our customers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, is required.
This is a great opportunity to work within a professional vibrant office for a successful organisation with genuine career progression potential
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact
As part of the Royal London Group, you can expect to enjoy very competitive benefits package (including 28 days holiday and the option to buy more) and a culture that puts its customers at the heart of everything we do. Royal London is the largest mutual life, pensions and investment company in the UK, with Group funds under management of £101 billion. Group businesses provide around 9.1 million policies and employ 3,179 people. (Figures quoted are as at 1st November 2016).
- Asset Management
- Customer Service
- Financial Service