As a well-established commercial insurance company the role of Customer Support Adviser is an excellent starting point for anyone looking to get into an interesting and varied industry. You will enjoy a competitive salary of up to £17000, full training and support, career progression and the opportunity to work in a relaxed and friendly environment.
The company is one of the fastest growing independent commercial insurance brokers on the South Coast and they are looking to hire an additional administrator to be part of their continued success. They recognise the importance of investing in their employees and continuously seek to develop talent via 121's, in-house training and external support.
As the Customer Support Adviser, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting clients in the completion of their policy and ensuring documents are sent in and payments are made on time.
- Making outbound calls to customers to advise them of missed deadlines and how to resolve the situation.
- Issuing policy documents
- Assisting other team members with workloads and targets.
- Managing incoming post and uploading
- Attending daily meetings with your team
The ideal candidate for the position of Customer Support Adviser will:
- Have worked in a call centre environment
- Have excellent telephone and IT skills
- Be a bright and positive person with a desire to work in fast paced environment
In return the Customer Support Adviser will receive a salary of £15000 - £17000, The company also offer 30 days’ holiday, modern working environment, pension health scheme and free parking or shuttle bus.
To apply for the job click "apply now" to send us a copy of your CV
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- General Admin
- Telephone Manner
- Fast Paced Environment