Contract: 6 Months Fixed Term Contract
You will champion our departmental PRIDE (Personal Responsibility to Inform and Deliver Excellence) ethos by providing and promoting an excellent customer service to our members for the service excellence area of expertise. Delivering support in relation to mortgage advances, servicing, redemptions and financial balancing. You will also assist in the delivery of the wider Customer Support services through the service and savings areas.
- Daily contact with customers to administer their accounts.
- Daily contact with Branches and other Departments to ensure the most effective and efficient customer service.
- As required during the year, ensure day to day relationships with external providers is maintained.
- As required during the year liaise with and report to senior managers, Executive and internal committees
- To provide administrative support to 10 branches post origination, covering processes in Mortgage, Savings and Service.
- Shared responsibilities for over 100,000 savings accounts and circa 5000 mortgage accounts administered on balances typically up to 0.5m
- To provide support for our mortgage and savings customer database via all Society service channels.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job