Maxwell Bond have a great opportunity at the moment for an experienced Customer Success Manager looking for the next step up in their career or a people manager who still wants to remain hands-on, managing large strategic accounts.
My client is based in Manchester City Centre and are a software provider who in the next 12/18 months are looking to scale drastically and double in size. Due to this exciting growth, my client requires someone to take the pressure off their workload and take on the responsibility of managing the Customer Success team, acting as a mentor and implementing new resources.
So if you would like to work with a product that is currently saving my clients’ customers millions, keep reading..
Wondering how you could be successful? My client is open to speaking to anyone with the below qualities;
- Mentoring or management skills/qualities
- Customer Relationship Management skills - Previously been responsible for Account Managing large strategic accounts - measuring customer satisfaction and retention stats
- Good communicator, in all aspects of communication
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Project Management skills/experience - desirable
If you match the above and would be interested in finding out more, please apply immediately or send your CV directly through to Chloe McGregor at Maxwell Bond!
- Customer Satisfaction
- Management Skills
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job