Our client is recruiting for a Customer Services Executive to support their customers. They specialise in human resources solutions including talent management, recruitment managed services and psychometric profiling. You will be the primary point of contact for incoming enquiries, connecting with and exploring marketing originated leads and appointment booking for the Managing Director.
This role will require a strong and articulated communicator with the confidence and curiosity to explore opportunities and ask the right questions.
The company is a well-established but fast-growing business in a beautiful office with great benefits including private health care, pension and 30 days holiday.
- Demonstrable experience of applying the company values to their work. Being; Cheerful, Authentic, Diligent, Efficient, Tenacious.
- Excellent verbal communication skills acquired in roles that included direct customer contact by telephone or face to face.
- Excellent written communication skills acquired in roles that included direct customer contact by email.
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects or activities simultaneously.
- Computer literate with a working experience of Microsoft Outlook.
- A demonstrable ability to learn and adapt independently.
- A demonstrable ability to negotiate and be persuasive.
- Impeccable time management and resilience under pressure.
Customer Services Executive
£25,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary
Bracknell, RG12 8PE
09:00 - 17:30
Monday to Friday
1 hour for lunch
30 Days Holiday, Complete Private Health Care, Pension
- Customer Service
- Market Research
- Sales Administration
- Appointment Making
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'