Job Title: Customer Services
Salary: £27,000 pa
Are you an organised, customer focused person with great analytical thinking skills and fantastic communication skills?
We are currently recruiting for a role which involves to control and manage of all the customer care processes and activities of our client, primarily the provision of service to customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To create and implement the after sales strategy of the company
- To work in partnership with other service partners to ensure industry standards are achieved and maintained
- That costs are controlled without compromising the above.
- Ensure service providers comply with all agreements entered into regarding their service provision
- To create and manage a training programme
- To ensure agreed stock levels are maintained
- To provide a robust escalation service for customers
- To instigate regular customer satisfaction surveys to ensure all of the above
- To effectively manage all correspondence coming into relating to customer care matters
- To manage all administration regarding the delivery of the above
- That the company complies with all legislation and industry regulations within the UK
- Managing weekly reports
- To keep up to date with company and product developments
- To report and meet the deadlines on all matters relating to quality on behalf of the company
- To keep pace with the constantly changing marketplace and customer demands
- Establish and manage a secure and professional business relationship with the field sales management team of the company and its customers
- To work with the customers and staff of the company to create and effectively manage the returns procedure of the company
- Minimum two years within a customer service organization ideally with Business to Business experience.
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job