Customer Services Watford £25,000 Immediate Start Must be a driver and have own transport
Successful facilities company in Watford are recruiting a dynamic and pro active person with a can-do attitude to provide administration assistance and support to all customers, engineering staff and all others within the business to ensure that the levels of customer "aftercare" are achieved to the required company standards.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing support and consistent links to the client base and other departments at all times
- Contacting customers are via email after all/each engineers attendances "same day" to ensure that the customer is happy with all works completed
- Logging/booking and closing of, any department requests for engineer's attendance
- Scheduling/Co Ordination of engineers accurately via company CRM system to attend customer's premises as and when required
- Ensuring that all Return Calls are dealt with quickly and efficiently at all times, within a minimum of 48hrs.
- Invoicing of all chargeable calls as and when required
- Ensure procedures are adhered to at all times
- Provide administration support as and when required for all departments
- Attend internal, external meetings and training courses as and when required by Manager
- Answer any incoming telephone calls in conjunction with other designated colleagues
- Ensure Quotes are produced in timely manner as and when required
- Ensure all/any quotations or pricing for customers are checked and approved by manager before being sent out
Key Skills Required:
- Ability to work on your own without supervision
- Organisational Skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Flexible, Dynamic, Adaptable with a can do attitude
- Knowledge of CRM Systems
- Flexible working hours as and when required
Person Specification - Essential Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- The ability to work with initiative and confidence
- Have an enthusiasm for customer service and sales related work
- Experience of administrative work with the ability to prioritise tasks, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Organisational abilities
- A sharp eye for detail
- Ability to following any verbal or written instructions accurately
- Excellent written and oral communication and negotiation skills with the ability to deal with External customers colleagues and outside agencies at all levels
- Good numerical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Driving License
- Experience of sales environment
- Flexible Working Hours
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience of working within a Sales/Office environment.
- Experience of working within a Customer Care/Helpdesk environment
- Experienced and familiar with the operation of "CASH" mentor or similar CRM system.
- Experienced Co-ordination of sales staff, engineers - both service and installation across the UK.
- Experience of invoicing and handling of relevant purchase orders
- Experience of working as a team member or alone
- Experience of MS office packages, excel, word and outlook
- Free parking on site
- 5pm finish on Fridays
- Funding towards training Exciting time to join the business!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- customer service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'