Juice Recruitment is recruiting for a Client Service Executive to join a highly reputable and growing financial services in Bath to join their support team.
We have 2 x 12 month contracts available and with start dates available as soon as possible!
As a CSE you will be the initial contact for clients and responsible for-
• Managing high volume calls and delivering excellent customer service
• Supporting client enquiries on any investment or pensions related enquiry.
• Training advisers on working through the software
• Owning and managing relationships with advisers / 3rd parties / Sales teams and 3rd party service providers
• Supporting clients by investigating and resolving any complex queries on the software
• Meeting all financial Conduct Authority regulations
• Providing support and training to team members
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company that invests in employees by offering continuous support, training and opportunity to undertake further qualifications.
This role is suited for candidates with experience in a similar role with great attention to detail and thrives working in FS. Would ideally suit someone with knowledge of pensions / Investments / wealth management who enjoys customer interaction.
Other suitable backgrounds would include; banking, insurance and other customer services ideally within professional services.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'