Job; Customer Services (Finance) - REMOTE
This role is to work for a successful and highly regarded serial entrepreneur, speaker and investor. His expertise lies in building high-growth companies in sectors including digital marketing and training/accreditation. He is looking to hire a Finance-savvy Customer Services Executive to work across his portfolio of businesses.
- Customer services experience
- Managing Zendesk (or similar) tickets and finance queries over email and telephone
- Managing spreadsheets of clients and payments
- Bookkeeping experience
- Knowledge of credit control
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £28k (neg.) + benefits,
- Location; based from your home / remotely with very occasional meetings in & around London,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; customer service helpdesk first line 1st line service desk finance financial xero Zendesk client livechat remote home London credit control bookkeeping bookkeeper
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'