Our goal is to find: the right talent the right job.
- Position: Customer Services Executive
- Salary: £20,000 - increasing up to £21,000 after probabtion + OTE
- Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Shift work, Mon -Fri between 8am & 8pm. Saturday 9am to 12pm.
Customer Services Executive
- Have you worked in a Customer Services role previously?
- Have you got outstanding customer service, can do, will do skills?
- Are you experienced dealing with key customers, contracts and suppliers over the phone?
- Are you a self-starter, have common sense, use your initiative, are confident and a self-developer, always keen to learn?
- Does a varied role, where each day is different and challenging excite you?
- Would you describe some of your strengths as being: energetic yet consistent, professional, accurate, enthusiastic, possess good people skills, and persuasive?
- Are you IT savvy, speedy, knowledgeable when using Microsoft Word, Excel Spreadsheets and PowerPoint?
- Do you possess strong telephone skills?
- Are you an ambitious individual who is looking for a long-term career, you can develop and grow within?
- Are you a real 'team player’ who would be happy to work closely with your fellow team members to ensure daily, weekly, monthly, targets are reached?
- Maybe an annual 'performance related’ bonus would motivate you to leap out of bed each day?
If you answered yes this could be the next exciting 'Customer Services Executive'position that you've been looking for...
- Responding to in bound phone calls, email and Web Chat contacts from customers and agencies.
- Updating the CRM system with call notes following every customer interaction in a well written and clear way to explain fully the nature of the call and the resolution.
- Making changes to a customer’s contract on CRM depending on their request.
- Making outbound calls to customers to 'welcome’ them to the company and see if you can proactively offer them any help or guidance.
- Supplying necessary documentation as requested.
- Ensuring that all customers meet legal requirements.
- Keep customers fully informed at all times. Ensure if they are promised a return call/email that this is done. Prioritise work according to defined service level agreements and the effect on the business.
- Adhere to the company policy at all times.
- Maintaining documentation and information relevant to the role
- Representing the Customer service team in a professional manner to promote good customer perception.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Able to work a rotational weekly shift pattern from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and a Saturday morning from 9am to 12pm.
- A clear, confident and polite speaking voice in order to give the right impression over the phone
- A general confidence with IT and knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to compose a professional and informative business email using the correct spelling grammar and language. Ability to prioritise and multi task
About TalentHQ Recruitment:
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s businesses throughout the UK.
FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.
- Account Manager
- Client Services
- Customer Services