Customer Service Advisor - HSBC - £17,250 starting salary, increasing to at least £18,250 after 12 months (subject to performance)
Are you looking for a role where you can truly support us in making our customers' lives better off every day whilst earning a competitive salary with structured career development?
Then look no further. At HSBC we're all about exceeding our customers' expectations. Our Customer Service Advisors deliver a superior service to each and every customer who contacts our centre. By truly listening to them you will understand their banking needs and you will be able to proactively recommend products and services that are a real benefit to their lifestyle.
Our Swansea Contact Centre offers great facilities, such as an on-site restaurant, free parking, internet cafe and games room. We have a dedicated team focused on creating an enjoyable working environment and organising regular social events.
What will I be doing as a Customer Service Advisor?
- Engaging with a wide range of diverse customers over the telephone
- Delivering outstanding customer service by successfully responding to questions and queries, showing your passion and dedication along the way
- Identifying suitable products and making recommendations to suit customers' requirements
- Achieving performance expectations with a focus on successful customer outcomes at the end of every call
- Bringing a good sense of fun and humour to the role is essential too!
What do I need to be successful in this role?
We're looking for supportive and enthusiastic people on a full time basis to join our customer service teams. Banking and Contact Centre experience are not essential. What we're really interested in is a genuine passion for going above-and-beyond for our customers.
It doesn't matter if you've never worked in a Contact Centre before, we pride ourselves in delivering some of the best training out there.
What can we offer you?
You'll start on a minimum salary of £17,250 and since we're passionate about you and career progression, we will ensure you go through a really thorough training programme over your first 12 months programme to enhance your skills and enable you to support a wider range of customers. In exchange for this we will ensure you receive incremental pay raises over 12 months that take your salary to a minimum of £18,250.
From the moment you join our team, on top of a competitive salary, you will also receive the following benefits package, including:
- A discretionary annual bonus
- Bupa healthcare for you and your family worth up to £775
- A market-leading employer pension contribution of up to 17% *
- Life assurance (4x base salary)
- 25 days' holiday, plus 8 public and bank holidays - with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days
- My Choice - our flexible benefits scheme
- A dress-down policy, so you can come to work dressed how you feel comfortable (within reason!)
We're here when our customers need us so you'll need to be flexible in the hours you work. We operate various shift patterns and our centre is open between 7am and 12am, 7 days a week.
Do you want a career rather than just a job? Some of our most successful senior employees started their careers in our Contact Centre.
If so apply today to join HSBC, a truly global organisation, and start your journey.
*Pension core contribution of 10% on first £20,100 of pensionable salary and 9% on any remaining salary over £20,100 plus 7% matching contributions
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"