Customer Services Advisors required
Work with Yorkshire are working on behalf of a major local employer in the fulfilment sector to source Customer Services Advisors.
£9.30 per hour
This role can be offered on a varying shift pattern, with the ability to work some of your hours from home and some from offices on the outskirts of York, easily accessible by major bus routes. Chat to us about the hours you could do and we may have a shift to suit you!
Reporting to the head of Client Services, your role would include:
- Answering incoming calls in a professional manner, dealing with customers to assist with resolving queries or offering advice, where appropriate
- Responding to customer service emails in a timely, courteous and polite manner and to specific client guidelines, where required
- Processing orders and queries received via the post
- To work as part of a team to achieve overall organisational objectives
- Understanding and maintaining basic health and safety in an office environment
- Any other duties as instructed by the Head of Client Services
Technical Skills and Experience
- Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- AMO (desirable)
- Essential Skills, Experience and Traits
- Excellent communication abilities, both verbal and written
- Approachable and confident
- Reliable with the desire to see queries through to completion
- Problem-solving skills
- Consistently positive outlook and approach towards work and colleagues
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure
- Able to efficiently multi-task and prioritise work
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch! To apply please email an up-to-date CV to the email address given.
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'