Customer Services Advisor required for a Newton Abbot based organisation. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity starting ASAP. Lovely offices and good working environment.
Responsible for taking customer orders and working closely with all colleagues and teams to deliver an exceptional customer service to contribute to the growth of the company.
Knowledge, skills, experience and characteristics
- A positive and cheerful personality, enjoying interaction with customers and providing excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build rapport and engage with customers and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Good IT skills (including Microsoft office packages such as Outlook, Word and Excel) and ability to work with internal ordering and CRM systems.
- Ability to use all media (telephone, print, email, internet) to provide information to customers
- · Excellent telephone manner with first class communication skills
- · A genuine desire to help our customers to develop their businesses
- · Organised and able to collate, interpret, manage and present data coherently
- Experience in a previous customer services role.
Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of everyone; can represent his/her own interests and yet be fair to colleagues; can solve problems with colleagues with a minimum of noise; is seen as a team player and is co-operative; easily gains trust and support of peers; is honest and encourages colleagues to work well with each o
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job