High Level Customer Services - Corporate & Private Clients team
£20.000 - £20,400 per annum plus benefits
Our client a large corporate business is looking to recruit 4 Customer Services Advisors for their teams
About the job:
The Customer Service team and Corporate and private clients teams are seeking highly motivated, self-reliant individuals to work with them. Providing an efficient and effective customer service to existing and prospective customers, whilst actively promoting products and services.
- To respond to enquiries from customers, in a professional, timely and efficient manner in accordance with departmental standards (SLA's) and KPI's.
- Update accounts, opening and closing and changing details
- To pro-actively promote products and services which can offer, in line with enquirer's needs.
- To actively recognise and to progress/hand off sales opportunities to the relevant teams to increase business.
- To obtain a high level knowledge around the systems, processes and products within the department to the level of being a point of reference for queries, to being able to identity and/or resolve issues and problems.
- Develop excellent working relationships with both internal and external customers to extend own network.
The ideal candidates will have a proven track record of delivering excellent customer service within a corporate team environment and of managing customer expectations and developing customer relationships. Naturally, you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be computer literate, an effective team player, able to prioritise work and be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
Hours Monday to Friday 9-5
A DBS and credit check is required with this role as they are a financial company
Connect2staff are acting as an employment agency in relation to this roleCommercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.