Our client is a highly dynamic and successful organisation within the animal health industry. We are looking for a Customer Services Administrator to join the company on a full time, permanent basis. The salary is £17,000 - £18,500 DOE and the role will be based within the Exmouth area.
The successful candidate will be assisting with customer enquiries and administrative activities that facilitates that assist in the smooth running of the office.
The culture of the team is buoyant and friendly with a very welcoming atmosphere. Hours of work are 8.30 - 17.00, Monday - Friday.
Main duties include;
- To answer the telephone and liaise with customers in a polite and professional manner, dealing with all enquiries or requested as required
- Organise travel and accommodation
- Keeping diaries updated with invoice details
- Updating the CRM system with case clinical histories
- Preparing of paperwork
- Assisting the development of implementation of any new administrative systems in the office
- Ensuring the office is kept to a professional clean standard and organising any repairs and replacement equipment as necessary.
The successful candidate must have;
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Friendly and professional manner
- The ability to think on your feet and always be one step ahead
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent PC skills including Word, Excel PowerPoint and outlook
- Diary management experience
- Ability to prioritise work and manage time effectively
- Excellent customer service skills
This is fantastic opportunity to join a growing and exciting organisation.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job