Customer Services Administrator, Portsmouth, 12 month contract, £9.00 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to work within a Services Operations & Maintenance Department for a large defence client based in Portsmouth. The role will involve working in a team of 6 plus a manager. The jobholder will be responsible for receiving Service Requests.
Duties will involve;
- Take requests by phone, email, walk-in's, Planned Maintenance Work Orders from Team Leaders.
- Check customer entitlement
- Create Case
- Determine type of response.
- Determine Engineer
- Schedule Service Requests - agree a time slot with the customer and add to schedule, then create the Work Order and add planned start time, allocate the work order to the engineer and receive updates, progress and feedback.
- Closing of Service Requests - receive paperwork from Team Leaders, scan and attach to work order in IFS and assessment, measures and feedback
- To schedule all work using agreed scheduling rules.
- To sentence all service requests using agreed allocation rules.
- Ensure all Work Orders are managed and meet the KPI requirements, to maximise the financial gains for the business.
- Ensure all feedback required is received in a timely fashion
- Lead regular meetings with Service Centre and Team Leaders to discuss Case and Work Order Issues and implement all Lessons Learnt.
- Enter work order extension requests and implement work order extension dates in ERP System.
- To produce and distribute reports as directed by the O&M Management Team.
- To scan and attach all documents to relevant work orders in ERP System
- Be a positive role model and demonstrate responsible behaviours in accordance with the company Code of Conduct.
- Carry out other tasks/projects and objectives as directed by the Senior Administrator/Service Centre Team Leader
- Provide Friday afternoon cover as required
The successful applicant will have effective communication skills and problem solving skills. You will be experienced in MS Office packages including Excel and Word. Customer Service experience is essential. Previous knowledge of IFS would be an advantage. An understanding of business processes to ensure governance and compliance would also be an advantage.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job