Are you looking for a new job?
Do you have previous experience of working in a Customer Service position?
Do you want to work for an incredible company?
I might have just the job you're looking for..
My client, based on the outskirts of High Wycombe are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Specialist!
My client has incredible offices, a car park on site and lots of other benefits.
My pleasure in listing the below job duties:
• Answer all calls in a calm and polite manner, understand the caller's issue and actions already taken, refer the call to technical or service agent to resolve to customer's satisfaction
• When speaking to the customer, identify opportunities to sell chargeable services
• Keep all customer records updated and complete gaps or errors as needed
• Managing all day to day activities including orders, pricing, deliveries and queries
• Liaising with customer and warehouse to ensure delivery requirements are met
• Take payments and arrange deliveries for products as needed
• Treat any complaint sympathetically, identifying a resolution that balances the needs of the customer and those of the business.
ideal candidate will be:
• Previous experience in a customer focused role
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Computer literate
If you've read the above and believe this is a incredible opportunity and you're well suited to it then please apply below or send your up to date CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'