Company: Ashfield Healthcare
Position: Customer Services/Administrative role within Fleet & Business Services Department.
Location: Head Office - Ashby De-La-Zouch
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a customer service and administrate role in the fleet and Business Services team within Ashfield. The role is based at our impressive global headquarters in Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire.
We are looking for someone who is customer service driven, very organised and is able to work on their own initiative and prioritise multiple tasks. You will be responsible for providing excellent operational support to meet our Clients expectations
We are looking for exceptional individuals who can hit the ground running and have the drive to be successful in a fast paced environment. This is a fantastic opportunity and the role requires an enthusiastic approach, coupled with a real determination to deliver consistently for our clients.
• Provides an efficient customer support service to the field based employees (including all aspects of fleet services, admin support, etc) to enable them to achieve their operational commitments to client companies.
• Provides support to, and acts as the first point of contact for field based employees when contacting Head Office over the phone.
• Taking incident calls and ensure drivers are safe and instructed of the process to follow.
• Liaison with HR and field based employees when compiling information for inclusion on the P11D report
• Liaising with a variety of people on different levels such as insurance companies, Project Mangers, repair networks, lease companies and solicitors.
• Completing relevant vehicle associated paperwork for new starters/leavers and transfers within the business, including maintaining accurate database records
• Conducting vehicle inspections; challenging damage on vehicles and gathering all required information to satisfy Health and Safety records to maintain standard of vehicles
• Compiling incident reports on a monthly basis to monitor relevant costs per team
• Providing advice to field based employees regarding vehicle repairs.
• Liaising with Business Services Fleet Drivers to arrange deliveries and collections and ensure requirements are met.
• Distribution and monitoring of motoring offences, ensuring relevant charges have been passed onto field based employees and that database records are maintained. Liaison with Project Managers to keep them informed of persistent/repeat offenders
• To administer Company incident policy, updating the vehicle database regarding repair status and policy decisions. Completion and distribution of relevant employee correspondence and deductions.
• Full, UK Driving Licence
• GCSE / O’Level Mathematics and English required (Grade C or above).
• Previous administration experience is essential.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Database systems.
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We will give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It is our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
Successful candidates will benefit from a competitive salary, pension, and healthcare.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please select "APPLY NOW" below.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the recruitment department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in Ashfield.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job