Do you have experience in customer services, banking administration or working in a client onboarding team? Are you seeking a new role in an exciting company with a fast growing customer base with a busy and interesting work load? Then this is the role for you!
Our Client, an industry leading banking business with exciting growth plans, is seeking to appoint a new member of their customer onboarding team.
Duties will include:
- Making sure all relevant client identification documentation is obtained
- Performing due diligence on new account applications
- Conducting background searches to identify high risk applications
- Ensuring strict SLAs are met when assessing and completing onboarding process
- Using a careful eye for detail and good investigation skills
- At least 6 month's customer services, customer administration or KYC experience gained within a corporate or banking organisation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer Services / Contact Center / Banking / Financial Services / Account Opening / KYC
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'