Job title: Customer Service Coordinator
Location: Fleet / Home - Flexi
Salary: £22,000 + Benefits
Industry: Advertising / Media
One of the UK's largest and award-winning online advertising platforms with over 4.3million unique visitors each month is looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join its team. They have recently been voted Employer of the Year and have a Trust Pilot rating of 4.6/5.
They offer flexible home working, life insurance, pension, retail discounts, sales incentives, excellent training, and career progression. Off the back of 3 record months in a row, they are now recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator to join their team.
You will be joining a successful and established Customer Service Team assisting clients and their accounts. You will be invoiced in all areas of client care, training, and day-to-day support to ensure that your clients are receiving the best service possible.
As a Customer Service Coordinator your duties will include:
- Managing the day to day running of client accounts
- Speaking to existing customers daily ensuring they are receiving the best service
- Ensuring clients are utilising the site effectively and ensuring they achieve the best results from our site
- Resolving any queries customers may have using our product
- Advising customers on how to improve their experience
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop the client relationship and retention
- New user training
The successful Customer Service Coordinator will have the following skills and experience -
- Extremely organised with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of a team
- Be a team player with confidence, energy, and enthusiasm
- Highly motivated with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Previous customer service experience in an office environment
- Polite Telephone Manner
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Coordinator to join a multi-award-winning online platform with the opportunity to work with some of the biggest name’s companies and be part of one of the most dynamic online media organisations in the UK.
To apply for this position of Customer Service Coordinator please click on the link to apply and send an updated copy of your CV today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'