Do you currently work within Customer Service?
Are you good at managing your workload within a fast paced environment?
Are you good with numbers?
We are looking for someone who enjoys working within a dynamic, fast paced team, who is customer serviced focused and thrives working within a process driven environment to join our Seafreight division of Europa Worldwide Group.
Who are Europa Worldwide Group?
We are an independent privately-owned operator offering specialist road, air and sea logistics services. With a strong presence in over 160 countries across six continents, we deliver pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide and we’ve grown to employ more than 900 staff.
What does the role involve?
- Receiving inbound calls from within the branches, client base and either redirect the call to the relevant employee or, if they are away from the office, deal with their call correctly to satisfy the customer’s needs.
- Managing Sea freight export operations right from receipt of booking, arranging collection and booking cargo with carriers/NVOCC operators and Overseas Agents.
- Preparing documentation for clearance in-order to forward same to in-house clearing agents.
- Credit check on accounts in-line with company policy.
- To deal with Invoicing/Job Costing to customers in a timely and accurate manner and investigating any discrepancies that arise on those invoices.
- Dealing with shipping lines, overseas agents, making sure that ultimate customer service is always met.
- Overall Purpose of this role is to ensure that the client receives excellent customer service and the team comply to Export operational procedures and in-line with company policy.
- To complete KPI and shipment tracking reports for customers.
- To deal with the passing of our supplier’s invoices in line with the agreed cost and investigating any discrepancies.
- Working within the Europa framework at all times.
- A respect towards the office Health and Safety guidelines.
- Any other duty as dictated by your manager, from time-to-time.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- At least 1 years Seafreight experience required
- Excellent communicator and dedication to excellent customer service are required.
- Attention to detail with a passion for customer service is critical to this role.
- Time management skills are essential as are communication (phone and writing) skills, the ability to prioritise and to work under pressure of workload is also a necessity.
- A good head for numbers is required.
- English and maths at GCSE level C or above are essential.
What can we offer?
- Excellent basic salary.
- Support and mentoring.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'