Are you a Professional & Energetic Customer Service Advisor looking for a new challenge and can work in the Fareham area?
Would you like to work for a well established business?
How does a healthy salary of up to £16,000 for the right candidate sound?
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Customer Service Associate in the Fareham area. Your duties will comprise of:
- Contacting customers to book appointments
- Using in house systems to allocate appointments to files and instruct suppliers
- Working with your team to allocate and fill all appointment spaces
- Great communication and attention to detail to meet the requirements of the customers and suppliers
You will offer the following:
- Ideally previous Customer Service experience in an outbound environment but not essential
- Proven ability to work towards and meet targets
- A fantastic "can do" attitude with outstanding communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A flexible and adaptable work ethic
Reasons to work for my client:
- Free Parking (subject to length of service)
- Supportive and friendly team
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Cycle scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Occupational Health
- Employee Assistance Programme
This exciting role is available to interview immediately so don't miss out - apply your CV urgently!
If this sounds like the right role for you then please send us your CV. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavor to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 3/5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job