Customer Service Administrator - 3 Month Fixed Term Contract - Gloucester - Competitive Salary
Your new company
Hays Office Support are recruiting for a rapidly growing, niche Health Innovation business based in the Gloucester area.
Your new role
- General order processing (order verification, order entry, filing, invoice sending)
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns
- Monitoring of on-time delivery
- Working with the production and demand planning teams to provide accurate stock availability information
- Tenders and Offers preparation support in cooperation with legal and sales
- Returns and credit notes management
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed, you will be someone who can work extremely well within a team being a candidate with a "muck in" attitude. You will have no problem in adapting to change and have a knowledge of the SAP system.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive the opportunity to work within an energetic, positive, welcoming team alongside the chance to have your time extended beyond the 3 month period. A competitive salary is on offer whilst you perform the role for an exciting company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"