BGL Customer Services is part of the BGL Group, one of Sunderland’s leading employers.
“We’d like you to join us!”
Our purpose is to make a difference for customers and it’s no surprise that our Customer Service team is responsible for delivering outstanding customer experiences. We have more than 1,500 people across three Contact Centres in the UK who support our 8.5 million customers.
We’ve recently won the gold award for Large Contact Centre of the Year at the European Contact Centre & Customer Service of the Year awards! Our Web Chat team also won the silver award for the Best Multi/Omni-Channel Customer Experience. In addition we’ve been recognised at the National Contact Centre of the Year Awards for our CSR activities and the support our Learning and Development team offers.
We’re recruiting for the next customer service superstars for our contact centre in, Sunderland to ensure our current and future customers are delivered outstanding Customer Service first time every time.
You don’t need to have contact centre or insurance background. Just a passion to deliver excellent customer experience
So do you want to be part of our award winning contact centre?
Working for BGL Customer Services
Our business is market-leading in brand, data and digital and we’re always pushing the boundaries to innovate. We actively encourage people to interact, meet new colleagues, share ideas and empower people to make a difference. We believe this is what makes BGL a unique place to work.
What will I be doing as a Customer Experience Representative?
- Taking inbound calls from prospective and existing customers, ensuring our reputation is maintained to a high standard for our internal and external brand
- Delivering outstanding services to every customer you deal with
- Ensuring you take responsibility for our customers and provide resolutions
- Taking ownership for your own development within the BGL Group
- Be determined to succeed and accountable for results for yourself and the business
- Acting with drive, pace and passion
- You will need to ensure you are following system and procedural processes to ensure compliance with the FCA
- Based in our modern Sunderland office
What skills or experience do I need to be a Customer Experience Representative?
- A solid employment background
- Strong communication skills including written and verbal
- Taking responsibility for customer concerns and resolution
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Proven record for setting own goals and monitoring own performance
If this sounds like the role for you then take a closer look at the benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary starting from £16000 depending on previous experience with a shift allowance of £1,755. We recognise commitment and strong performance and with an opportunity to earn up to £20,000 plus a shift allowance of £1,755 after three years.
- Shifts will be within our opening hours of 8am-10pm Monday-Friday; 8am-6pm Saturday & 9am-5pm on Sunday
- We reward your loyalty with annual leave. Starting at 25 days per year for new starters and increasing by a day every year up to 30 days for 5 years' service
- Subsidised on site restaurant, free fruit (everyday) and free breakfast (weekends only)
- On site Sports Massage & Osteopath treatments and “at desk” massages
- Flexible benefits package
- Comprehensive induction training programme and career support
- Opportunities to be involved in charity work and fundraising events
You can apply online now.
If your experience and skills match our requirement we will call you to discuss your application further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'