Customer Services Representative
Are you a driven team player with excellent communication skills?
Our client is looking for a Customer Services Representative to join an award-winning team in Solihull to support their sales teams. You will be charged with providing internal and external customers with the best possible service in terms of order processing, pricing and billing enquiries, service requests and handling of customer complaints.
What you'll need to succeed:
- The ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, clients and distributors.
- A passion for healthcare, technology and people.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT skills (Outlook / Excel / SAP).
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work at pace.
What you'll be doing:
- Building strong relationships with clients, distributors and colleagues.
- Providing support to the sales team.
- Accurate data entry and invoices.
- Liaising with distributors to ensure stock levels and timely deliveries.
- Inbound calls and queries, including phone orders.
- Analysing, investigating and solving customer queries: delivery queries, invoices queries, complaints, PER (Product Event Reporting) etc.
- Support inventory management activities including maintaining accurate product traceability, consignment count reconciliation, collection/product returns (short used by date or expired products), etc.
- Review, process and follow up on orders, including consignment requests,
- Invoice corrections including raising credit notes, debit or credit memos, etc.
- Master data maintenance (customer, materials, territory set up, etc.),
- Support ongoing efforts to increase automation and touchless rates.
- Support other business functions including Finance, Sales, Regulatory and Quality departments, etc.
- Support inventory management activities.
What you'll receive in return:
- A thriving, positive work environment.
- 3 months in-depth training consisting of a combination of classroom, on-the-job and product training.
- £22k - £23.5k during the first 3 months of training, increasing to £23k - £24k upon completion.
Our client prides themselves on being the best in the business. They are a professional outfit and know how to reward successful, motivated and hard-working team players.
You'll be joining a blue-chip company that has won numerous awards for 'best business' and 'best UK employer' and who pride themselves on their ethical conduct. They are one of the biggest players in the medical device and healthcare sector and have ambitious plans for the future which they would like you to be apart of.
If that sounds like you, then click 'APPLY NOW' with a copy of your resume.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'