Customer Service Representative
Basic Salary: £16,000 - £22,000
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Our client is a reputable company with continued and successful growth. They are currently looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals to join their customer service team. Their people are their most valuable asset and they believe in investing in everyone they employ.
- Develop customer relationships through offering services and providing an excellent customer journey
- Gathering information by building rapport and asking open ended questions
- Capture and accurately record information into customer enquiries
In order to be successful in this role, you will require the following:
- Capacity to learn in a fast paced, FCA regulated environment
- Ability to empathise and relate with a variety of diverse customers
- Resilient, positive and professional attitude
- Articulate, organised and customer focused
In return for your hard work, our client offers more than just a great salary including, but not limited to:
- Company Loyalty Card providing you with hundreds of discounts at local restaurants, bars, clubs, salons plus much, much more.
- Pension auto-enrolment with employer contributions raising to 5% after one year of service
- 20 days holiday
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply now.
Due to the very high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, with regret we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 10 working days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
We have ongoing requirements for individuals who are interested in sales roles, including Sales Consultant, Account Manager, Telesales Executive, Telemarketing Executive, Customer Care Associate, etc. Please contact us for more details
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'